Tired of the seemingly never-ending lockdown? Don’t worry. Relax and grab a snack. Lie down on your sofa and forget the pandemic as you dive deep into these fantastic shows on Netflix that will entertain as well as teach you valuable lessons on entrepreneurship!
- Workin’ Moms Series: If you are looking for a comedy show based on reality, check out this delightful series suitable for both parenting and non-parenting audiences alike. It stars a group of working moms portraying the challenge of balancing work and family responsibilities. You get to peep into the world where the stereotypical image of women is challenged with working moms with a married kid tagging along. While we still have this stereotypical image of men earning for the family and women being relegated to domestic chores, this series will surely humor you with hilarious and often thought-provoking lessons from working moms in office settings. It serves as an eye-opener for those who complain of not having enough time to manage work and home with sprinklings of laughter in each episode.
- Broken Series: It’s natural for business owners and established entrepreneurs to plot and think of ways to expand their business. The impact of COVID-19 has created frustration as to how the market will respond and what unexpected turns the business will take. Will you be able to expand the business? What challenges would you face? What unexpected disaster can you expect? This series helps you view the situation as a kaleidoscope of all such possible scenarios, and enlightens you about the powerful influences that can impact business practices. With a series of investigative episodes on corruption and the dysfunctional underbelly of the business world, you will be able to think critically, and take wise decisions while planning for your own business.
- The Mind, Explained Series: Haven’t got much patience to watch long series and want to try out something fresh and off-kilter? Check out this show to take a tour inside the human mind and try to understand how it works. Dive deep into five of its most gripping aspects: Memory, Dreams, Anxiety, Mindfulness, and Psychedelics.
This series helps you to understand what goes on inside people’s minds when they act a certain way. This is especially beneficial with regards to customer behavior and helps you recreate your business strategies accordingly. You never know when you will need to incorporate some mental Science into your business operations. So Indulge yourself in this scientific mini docuseries to boost your knowledge and confidence in this field and gain an edge over the competition.
- Catch Me if You Can Movie : Watched too many of the business movies and feel like you are getting nowhere? Catch everybody’s favorite star, Leonardo Di Caprio in ‘Catch Me If You Can’, a thrilling ride into the world of business from the eyes of an ingenious thief. As the title indicates, it is a movie featuring history’s biggest fraud, Frank Abagnale, who conned businesses for millions of dollars by pretending to be a doctor, a pilot and a prosecutor, and he achieved all this before he was 20. Yet it isn’t about how to commit a crime. The lessons to take away for an innovative person for business growth is worth the 3 hours of Netflix time!. Laden with patience and forming of plans, this movie will take you out for a rollercoaster ride to discover how you can master your crafts. You never know, this movie may be old, it might just be the perfect candidate to nurture your business acumen. So no need to be unsure. Jump right into the movie, and just like the main villain/hero Abagnale, let the journey take you where it may.
- Hip Hop Evolution Series: Trying to switch to a more innovative view of business growth? Here is the Hip Hop Evolution series that will make you dance along with the rhythmic music of business. Think Big! Get your Ideas moving!
If you are still in doubt about your ideas and innovations not standing out in the crowd, this is a perfect Canadian music documentary that will make you dance to the tunes of confidence while trying to implement your ideas. This movie will inspire you to get out of your comfort zone and challenge the status quo. A wild idea which seems crazy at first, can bring about a revolution in music. Though it seems and sounds impossible, it has happened and this documentary will show you exactly how. Take a soothing trip with renowned characters and artists on a revolutionarily motivational journey. You will find your popcorn worthy to pop you out of your shell of doubt and inspire you to implement radical ideas never thought of before for your business.